December 14, 2011

Telltale Hearts Look #3

wide leg jeans
Shirt/fur collar- thrifted; Jeans- Telltale Hearts Vintage; Hat- Marshall's; Choker- Forever 21; Shoes- Surface to Air

wide leg jeanswide leg jeanswide leg jeanswide leg jeans

Got dinner on the stove, so this post will be bulleted to save time:
  • Cooking is my newest obsession and I plan on developing this more over the coming year. If I start looking fat, you'll know why
  • Got back from the bike show in Ventura. Froze my ass off, was sick with a nasty stomach virus which actually had me throwing up for the first time in years and made the ten  hour drive there and back miserable. But despite that, had an awesome time!
  • These jeans are the last item that Telltale Hearts Vintage sent me to style. You can see the other pieces here and here. I got to pick the pieces and I fell in love with these super wide leg high waisted jeans. Unfortunately, I'm a bit too chubby for them to fit properly and waaaay too short, but I still had fun styling them. The girls over there are rad, so be sure to pop into their store and check out their amazing selection. Also, use code "BENEATHTHEGLASS" to get 20% off your order, but hurry, it expires on December 31st.
  • Got a nice little spot on the NY Times street style section wearing the velvet dress from Telltale Hearts- nothing spectacular, but I was one of the ten chosen for their velvet theme, pretty cool. Also I'm in a Spanish online  magazine called NON MAGAZINE- it's a pretty awesome mag and I'm flattered to be included. They have gorgeous editorials and photos, so be sure to check them out!

New York Times Street StyleNON MAGAZINE


 Sorry if this felt like one big run on sentence. I promise that my posts will get better after this year ends. Just so much has been going on I feel like I can't stop to take a breath sometimes! But I'm still having fun blogging and I'm so appreciative of all my readers and your understanding and sweet comments mean the world to me! And I'm always open to suggestions, so if there's anything you want to see more of, or know about me, don't hesitate to ask! I aim to  please :)

RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia