December 5, 2011

Back in the Game

Forever 21 cardigan
Cardigan- Forever 21; tank/skirt/boots/belt- thrifted; jewelry- misc.

Forever 21 cardiganForever 21 cardiganForever 21 cardiganForever 21 cardiganForever 21 cardigan

After a brief hiatus from blogging I'm finally back. As much fun as being miserable and hating life was, I've decided to opt for sanity.  If you don't know what I'm talking about then you'd have to refer to the last post to understand. I appreciate all the support from you guys and I feel ten times better now. It's still a bit of a struggle some days, but I can tell there's definite progress. For anyone going through depression or withdrawals from medication, believe me I've been there so feel free to ask me if you need advice. It feels good to be blogging again and getting back on a normal routine. I still have plans to open my vintage store, although it will be some time before I can get it off the ground due to setbacks and such, but it will happen eventually. I'm also considering taking photography classes, as this is an interest I'd love to develop more. I'd also like to get more into artwork, which is something I haven't spent near enough time developing and one of my very few limited talents I possess.

About this post: I am in love with my outfit, as conceited as that may sound. I mean, it combines all of my favorite elements- leopard print, faux fur, chunky boots, etc. Very comfy as well. I had Cindy take these pics for me- but next time she's not allowed to drink caffeine first, as her hands were shaking like she was having seizures. My street apparently has never seen someone getting their photo taken outside before, as we had quite a few drivers looking bewildered at our actions. Even more so when I climbed the brick wall surrounding my house and got stuck in the tree branches and was throwing berries in the air. We were quite the spectacle. Now excuse me, but I have to pull some sticks out of my ass. Literally. Cheers!

Q: What do you call the fear of getting stuck in a chimney?

A: Santaclaustrophobia

Maybe I quit the meds too soon..... :D


RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia