I'm back after an extended Christmas break...although not entirely optional. I had an awesome Christmas full of food and fun, but as luck would have it, my son Austin was just getting over being sick and come Christmas morning little Lia came down with it as well. And of course, after over a week of two kids coughing and sneezing all over me, it was inevitable that I would get it as well. Woke up feeling like someone had taken a cheese grater to the back of my throat, not a good feeling. Enter Theraflu and lots of oj and home made soup, my go to sickness weapons.
I'd like to thank everyone again for visiting my little corner of the blogosphere. To all my loyal longtime follower and my new ones as well, you are what motivate me to keep blogging- I read every single comment and although I don't respond as much as I wish I could, I do appreciate the time you all take to leave me a sweet message. I've gotten to make great friendships with lots of you, been featured several awesome places, and been inspired by so many!
As for 2012 and the blog, expect some new changes to take effect in the new year, such as:
- New header/layout/design: I love experimenting with the overall look of my blog, but still want to keep it clean.
- Still plan on doing my FAQ's post, so if you have any, shoot me a message!
- I plan on implementing more variety of posts besides outfits: face/makeup posts, nail posts, more photography/editing tutorials, DIY's, editorials, runway reviews, etc.
- More blogger interviews- there's so many out there who inspire me, that I want to share them with others who may not be aware of them.
- I will be creating a new blog (alongside of this one, not to replace it) that is more of a lifestyle blog that will include recipes, home decor, DIY projects (furniture, home accents, etc.), design ideas and similar. It's supposed to be more of a unique decor blog, not all Martha Stewart-esque (not that there's anything wrong with that, this will just reflect more of my style). I will post the link when ready for those who wish to follow.
- Come hell or high water I will get my damn store up and running!!
- Oh yeah, and I guess get in shape after my year of eating sweets. . . . not necessarily a priority though, hah.
ps. blame my poor grammar and spelling errors on the theraflu
RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia