November 14, 2011

Telltale Hearts Vintage x Beneath the Glass - Style Challenge #1

vintage tie dye dress
Dress/Bag- Telltale Hearts Vintage; Jacket/Earrings- Forever 21; Boots- Vintage; Jewelry- misc. 

vintage tie dye dressvintage tie dye dressvintage tie dye dressvintage tie dye dressvintage tie dye dressvintage tie dye dress

LOVING this post. The girls at Telltale Hearts Vintage and I wanted to do a collaboration of sorts, so we came up with a sort of "style challenge"- they sent me several items to style in my own way. This is outfit #1- there will be three in all. I actually made a list of items I liked, then they narrowed it down and decided what to send me, so it was a surprise when I opened the package to see what they had sent. I screamed with delight when I saw this dress, as this was one of my favorite items and one I sincerely hope they'd send me. I don't know, the baby doll style, the tie dye effect and the vibrant, bold colors just stood out to me. I immediately knew I wanted a sort of 90's look, and it was the perfect time to also break in my vintage red chunky boots I'd gotten awhile ago as well. What do you think? This dress was so fun to wear, and you know me, I like to twirl and did plenty of it in this baby. I got so many compliments in it as well.

Check out the cute bag too, they sent that as a freebie and it's now my favorite everyday bag. Be sure to check back to see the rest of the pieces they sent, and also hop on over to their store- my readers get a 20% discount using code BENEATHTHEGLASS; which is good from now until 12/31, so don't miss out!

RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia