March 13, 2010

It's Nice to be Nice



My Blog Award!

So apparently I was a recipient of this blog award over a month ago, but forgot about it....oops. :) A big thanks to Liana of Beauty Bag 411 for this award! Be sure to check out her blog, it is an awesome blog full of makeup tutorials, reviews and tips. And yes, in case you noticed that she and I look awfully similar, it is because she is my twin sister! She and I will be doing posts for each other occasionally, so keep watch.

Rules of the Award:

  • Post the award on your blog
  • Link the person who has given you the award
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they've been nominated.
This is the difficult part, because I love a lot of blogs....but here are the 15 I've chosen:

  1. Jesa of Wearable Dreams
  2. The Brunch Girls of BRUNCH at Barneys
  3. Jenna of The Petite Blogger
  4. Erin of Calivintage
  5. Michael of The Haute Bitch
  6. Georgiana of Vintage Traffic
  7. Phuong of Travel in Style
  8. Froso of Style Nirvana
  9. PinkBow
  10. Christina of DiamondsinChampagne
  11. Sarah of Sarah xo
  12. Justine of Fetching Fashions
  13. Wendy of Hand It Over
  14. Caylee of If You Seek Style
  15. Marissa of Marissa Explains It All
All these girls (and guys) have great blogs, so be sure to check them out!