March 7, 2010

27 Years and Counting...

Well this weekend marked by 27th birthday. Hard to believe if you look at me; I still get carded for cigarettes and spray paint. I had a fantastic day at work Friday (my actual birth date). Kohl, Ashley and Alison all were so sweet and bought me this adorable red polka dotted dress I've had my eye on for some time, plus a baby blue blazer which is so cute. I wore the dress out Friday night to go to a local karaoke bar. Wish I had some photos, but unfortunately no one was able to take decent photos that night for some reason. We had a great time listening to people karaoke-ing who clearly did not care how they sounded . . . . including two guys singing a love song together. Hey, I'm not here to judge...
Sorry for the poor photos, just snapped a few before I changed to go out.