March 23, 2011

Lately

Sweater- StyleNanda; Hat-Forever21; Boots- boohoo.com


Riveting title, huh? Too pooped to think of something more attention grabbing. If you're wondering where I've been lately, the answer is nowhere. But it's been really crappy weather lately and I've been suffering from a massive toothache, so haven't felt much like blogging. Been trying to figure out dental insurance to take care of my tooth, but in the meantime I've been popping pain pills like candy. . . . just kidding. But seriously.

Remember my birthday wish list? This sweater was one of my have-to-have items, and my dear sweet sister bought it for me in Korea and sent it to me. It's everything I dreamed it would be lol; really, it's now my favorite sweater. It's extremely heavy, floppy, slouchy and has ginormous sleeves - all of which equals sweater perfection for me. And oddly enough, Mike really likes it. Perhaps because the back is missing or something, who knows what guys think.


Still trying to put together an SLR tutorial for you guys, but it keeps getting away from me. Also have some DIY's to share and a giveaway coming up. I've been a busy bee.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket