March 8, 2011

A Leopard Can Change Its Spots

hmleopardprintshirtF21shortsLeopard print blouse- H&M; Green eyelet shorts and shoes- Forever 21; Socks- Target

hmleopardprintshirtF21shorts
hmleopardprintshirtF21shorts
hmleopardprintshirtF21shorts
hmleopardprintshirtF21shortsFirst of all, I am aware that my hallway is not the most exciting location to take a photo, but by the time I got around to taking them, it was dark and the only decent location (read:clean) to shoot. Second, it's been so hectic the last two days that I'm lucky I got to take any at all. Notice the odd paint job around the trim? We are in a room by room process of remodeling, and the hallway is our next project. Meaning, I got excited about painting and decorating, and Mike's been doing all the work. I offered to help, but I don't think he trusts me with a paintbrush. It's going to be a gray shade when finished, which I realize sounds drab, but I have a picture in mind. Really, it will look good, trust me. Everyone told me not to paint my living room and kitchen red, but I did anyway and it came out amazing. So yeah, I know what I'm doing. Or rather, what Mike's doing.

Think I'm going back to the bangs tonight. Fingers crossed that they turn out right.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket