1. Lose weight and exercise. I'm craving a candy bar as I'm writing this, so wish me luck.
2. Improve this blog and its contents.
3. Help our business expand more this year through advertising and networking
4. Get my family's finances in order, pay off debt, and then redecorate/remodel our home.
5. Enjoy the year and not worry so much about everything; basically enjoy life more.
What are your goals?
So here's a look back at my style from 2010. I'm constantly wearing anything and everything and I love to experiment, as you can see from the variety of outfits I've worn. Don't really expect that to change this year.
Last, but not least, I want to give a big thank you to all my readers, both old and new, and the support and wonderful comments you leave me. Through this blog I've made some great friends and I hope to continue to do so through the new year.