January 14, 2011

Thunderhead

Coat- BB Dakota; Blouse- Diane Von Furstenberg; Boots- Dollhouse








Best.coat.ever. The minute I laid eyes on it I knew I had to have it. I originally found it for $128 on both Urban Outfitters and Nasty Gal's websites, but being the thrifty person I am, I always do price comparisons to get the best deal. Not that I wouldn't have forked over the money, because I love the coat that much...but I still like to get a deal when I can. And as luck would have it, I just so happened to find it for $109 at LuLus.com. They offered free shipping over $75, and I had a 20% discount code, bringing my total to $94...plus since they're located in Chico, a mere 45 minutes from me, my package arrived the next day. It pays to shop around. It also comes in a more subtle black and blue, but the main attraction for me, other than the huge fur trimmed hood, amazing print and extreme coziness, is the color combo of browns, orange and green. This is definitely a coat that I can hang on to for quite some time. FYI, Lulu's is now sold out of the coat, and so is UO, but you can still get it at Nasty Gal's site.

I think someone is due for a dye job, no? Considering going back to the bangs as well. We shall see.