August 30, 2010

Get It For Less

(Bear with me, there's some reading before the pics, but it gets good, I promise)

Hope everyone had a great weekend; I myself had a pretty good one, however yesterday I went overboard cleaning my house like a fanatic and am therefore suffering the consequences with a sore back, legs, feet, hands, and every muscle in my body is screaming at me. So today I'm recuperating in pajamas and won't be doing an outfit post today; however I'm not going to leave you empty handed. I'm excited to introduce a new feature of my blog, called- you guessed it- Get It For Less. Now I know the name is not the most creative nor original, but I wanted something straightforward and easy to remember (and I'm seriously sleep deprived, so humor me). Now, I'm guessing by the title that you have probably already figured out what the feature is about? That's right, each week (not sure which day yet) I will be presenting you with an item, trend, outfit, etc, and showing you where you can find identical or similar items for less. Simple enough, right? Well let's get this started with one of this season's hottest trends:

CLOGS

Once the somewhat nerdy foot attire of gnomes and gardeners alike, this shoe ware has been embraced and transformed by companies and designers and is a must have on your Fall shoe list.

If you got the moolah to spend and you wouldn't blink in eye at dropping this kind of dough, then check out these lovely finds:


For those not shy about dropping $100 or more, here are some options:


For shoes in the $50-$100 range, check out these:


And finally, for the savvy saver, here's options for less than $50:

This just goes to show you that you don't always have to spend a fortune to look good. Although on occasion I do buy things that might be a little pricey, I prefer to buy more affordable items, that way I can get more out of my money. And personally, a lot of the times the cheaper things are actually cuter than the expensive stuff. Now, I wouldn't turn down those Philips Lim's of course, but I could be perfectly happy with the Keller pair, or the Sam Edelman's....or the Vince Camuto's...clearly I like them all. Which are your favorite?

I hope you guys enjoyed this feature, since I plan on doing it weekly. I don't know about you guys, but I find it more convenient when the comparison shopping is already done for me. Let me know what you guys think, and feel free to comment with any questions, thoughts, or if you have something you would like me to compare for you, whether it's a celebrity's outfit, a handbag, whatever.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin!


SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket