August 22, 2010

American Gold FW10







Looking at these images, I realize I need to add some velvet to my closet for Fall. I couldn't download them to my computer, but there are more gorgeous images at their website American Gold.

I've opened my own blog shop (click on the icon in the upper right corner)so please check it out. Just stuff in my closet that's been sitting and needs a new home. I still have more items to add, and I will be updating on a (hopefully) regular basis as I rotate my items and bring in new ones. On that note, I'm dying for Fall because I just bought my first item to wear and I'm super excited about it. What is it? Well, you'll just have to wait and find out! Two words: vintage and Asian.

Oh, and I'm working on the details, but I should hopefully have a giveaway worked out for this week, so keep checking back.


SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket