January 18, 2012

Junk House

stylenanda dressstylenanda dressstylenanda dressstylenanda dressstylenanda dressstylenanda dressstylenanda dressstylenanda dress




Cindy found this abandoned junked up house in a mobile home park, so we took advantage of it and the setting sun for some photos. It will definitely be a return spot for us for future shoots as well.

This dress I originally saw on Nastygal awhile ago and wanted to get it, but then I found it on Stylenanda for half the price and being the thrifty person I am, I bought that version. It's soft like a tshirt, but totally unforgiving in the lower abdominal region- I made a vow after putting on the dress that I would work out and quit drinking sodas. Then again, I make lots of vows, so we'll see how that one pans out. And in my attempt to be a bit more feminine and use up my collection of makeup, I am wearing waay more eyeliner than usual, mascara- which I hardly ever wear, and for the first time ever, false eyelashes. Don't know if I can grow accustomed to them or not, as my eyes kept blinking involuntarily and the wind kept blowing my stray hairs into my mascara coated lashes like a fly to a spider's web. Man, being a woman is hard.

In case you couldn't tell, been tweaking the layout a bit, so if you notice some odd things happening while viewing, that's why. Let me know if you seen any problems with links, width, images, etc, or if you have any suggestions.

Oh and I'm trying to figure out how to use the video on my camera so hopefully I'll be able to do a video soon, 'cause I know you're all dying to know what I sound like in person, right? What if I have some totally thick accent, would that surprise you? Actually, I sound surprisingly white I'm told.. . whatever that means. 

on my body: dress: Stylenanda
                    jacket: BB Dakota
            Boots: vintage






RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia