October 7, 2011

Dress Me in Prints

Untitled #14

Untitled #15
Untitled #13

I always have and always will have a deep adoration for prints- especially leopard, tribal, Aztec, Navajo, southwestern and Moroccan or anything exotic looking, really. I just love the complex designs and bold, vibrant colors they come in. Prints really liven up an outfit, and done right, mix really well with other prints, thereby creating more wardrobe possibilities. Plus, it's way more fun to wear prints and stand out and experiment, than to always wear solid neutral shades. And fashion's supposed to be fun, right? I actually used to get teased because I was always picking out crazy patterns and colors to wear...but now that it's in style, well, I guess I was ahead of my time. I'm literally falling asleep writing this, so time for a nap. Yep, a nap. At 8:15. On a Friday night. Man, has things changed.

Happy weekend everyo.....zzzzzzz