July 6, 2011

Young Hollywood


Well, after spending about six days suffering from a nasty virus, I'm finally feeling well enough to actually get out of bed today. I've spent the last few days in a fever induced haze, switching from shivering uncontrollably to sweating profusely, while also enduring full bodied muscle aches and pains. And I don't know who put this rock in my throat, but it's pretty sore and giving me an earache.

On the plus side, the lovely ladies over at stylestalker sent me their latest lookbook and as usual, they didn't disappoint. The theme is "Young Hollywood", which was inspired by old Hollywood elegance and screen sirens such as Katherine Hepburn and Sophia Loren, mixed with '90's grunge and the likes of Drew Barrymore and Courtney Love. Sexy, cool and classic, just like everything else these talented ladies do. Which reminds me, I have an awesome snake print chiffon maxi from their last collection which I still need to break in.

My mind is mush right now. Hopefully this post came out somewhat coherent. Stay tuned, because I have an awesome giveaway coming up soon. Happy Wednesday y'all :)



PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket