1. Mocha Chocolata Ya Ya Brown Silk Dress - $77.00
2. Volcom V.Co-Logical Hobo Fringe Handbag - $35.00
3. Pharaoh's Queen Gold Snake Cuff - $22.00
4. Fire Walker Knit Shorts - $39.00
5. Jeffrey Campbell Lita Ivory Python Lace Up Platform Booties - $162.00
Just got back into town after being in Oregon for Mike's family reunion, which also consisted of two days of driving for ten hours. I never realized how sitting in a car can make you feel so utterly wiped out and sore. Hopefully no one gets sick, since the summer weather there happened to include downpours and of course all I had with me were sandals and strapless dresses.
Hopefully you'll be able to make sense of this post, since I'm half asleep. I've teamed up with the lovelies at Lulu*s.com to bring you a giveaway for a $50 gift card to their store. They have a great selection of clothing, shoes and jewelry and carry well known brands such as RVCA, Jeffrey Campbell, BB Dakota and the like. They also have a pretty cool vintage selection. In addition to the giveaway, my readers can get a 15% discount off their entire order by using the code 'BENEATH' (it's case sensitive). But hurry- it's only valid from the 18th - 20th.
1. Open to US and Canada readers only (sorry!)
2. Must be a follower of this blog (I know who you are ;)
3. Visit Lulu*s.com then leave a comment under this post with links to your favorite items (at least two). My faves are above. . . isn't the dress awesome?
That's it! Easy right?
1. Follow Lulu*s.com on Twitter then leave another comment stating you did so
2. 'Like' Lulu*s.com on Facebook then leave another comment stating you did so.
3. Follow and like my Twitter and Facebook as well (you can enter this in one comment)
4. Tweet or post this giveaway and leave a comment with the link(s)
Questions? Let me know!
Giveaway runs until August 1st and a winner will be chosen at random
Random notes: I used to visit Lulu*s when they were a small boutique in Chico, CA. They had an awesome attic like store with an olive green couch with hot pink piping and I believe some salon chairs with hair dryers*. I think it's neat they went from a small shop to blowing up online... they've really become successful in the years since they had their retail store. As a business owner myself, I always this it's cool to see fellow business owners grow and become well known. Plus, they're super friendly and awesome :)
*at least, that's the decor I remember....it's gonna be really embarrassing if I'm talking about a different store, but this was like 6 years ago