July 21, 2011

Plaited

images via wanelo and tumblr

I'm thinking that I really need to do more with my hair. Unfortunately neither Mike nor anyone else will allow me to cut it, so I need to find creative alternatives if I'm going to keep it this length. After viewing these images, I think it's safe to say that I'm relieved I kept it long. Now the test is to see if I can replicate any of these styles by myself. I only  have two hands, you know and some of these look like they require five. Challenge accepted.  And that last pic is of the coolest hairdryer I've ever seen. Mine's just a boring black.

I've been cleaning house like a madwoman and thus wearing myself out to the brink of being comatose, but it's nice to be able to concentrate without all the clutter. We're finally down to only two dogs, which is a huge relief. Also, after six years of running our motorcycle business online, Saturday is the grand opening of our retail location, which is super awesome and exciting. We're throwing a big BBQ with bikers and beer and Mike's been running around like a madman trying to get everything together in time. Madwoman and madman, we're quite the couple.

As if I didn't have enough going on, I took time out last night to make a cheesecake and for the first time it came out looking beautiful. Usually I end up with a few cracks, but this time, perfection. I even made a berry coulis to top it with. Yup, cleaning and baking. Just call me Suzy Homemaker. Which people do. And I hate.

I'll end this post with Lia showing  you exactly how I've been feeling lately:

 Sometimes you just gotta let it all out.

Be sure to enter my LuLu*s.com Giveaway!






PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket