February 14, 2011

Strawberry Fields Forever

Sweater- ebay; Hat- Forever 21; Skirt- thrifted; Platforms- Jessica Simpson








I know, I'm not actually in a strawberry field, I just like the title and song. You'd probably cringe if you knew where I actually was, so I'll spare you the details.

Love this outfit I'm wearing. The sweater is pleasantly slouchy and off shouldered, and although the skirt is actually plus sized (I have a massive safety pin holding it together), it was leopard print, so you know I had to get it. And I swear this hat is the floppiest of all hats. I realized I had yet to wear it when I discovered the price tag still on it. I tend to do that- buy something then forget to wear it. But hey, it makes for a nice surprise later on.

Question: do you guys get sick of seeing all the outfit posts? I used to do a variety of posts, but it didn't seem like you guys were all that interested, so I've been sticking to outfits . . . I hate for you to think I'm that conceited and think all you want to see is me . . . so let me know otherwise what else you'd like to see.

I just read what I wrote . . . I sound like I'm illiterate. I'd change it, but can't seem to come up with the correct words . . . I think all the Valentines Day candy went straight to my head.

Twitter*Facebook*Bloglovin'