November 2, 2010

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait


This Halloween weekend was hectic due to the fact that not only did we have our 6 yr. old son, but also two of his friends to take out. We went to not one, but THREE different festivals in addition to trick or treating. The result being that not only did we (well, he) end up with several pounds of candy, but I ended up with an aching back and feet. But I suppose that's a small price to pay in comparison to previous years where I would wake up with a hangover the next day. Hope everyone else had a fun and safe holiday, and I can't wait to scope out everyone's pictures.



Jacket, velvet leggings, necklace- F21; Dress- H&M; Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell (people have been requesting that I label my clothes, so here ya go)

My mother in law is going all out for my baby shower this weekend, and I'm super excited to see the results. I got a sneak peek at some of the decorations and they look awesome. It's a Hello Kitty theme of course (I am Asian after all) and it is so freaking adorable I can't stand it! Will post pics after.

I am anxiously awaiting several packages to be delivered. I know patience is a virtue, but unfortunately it was one I was born without (among others). But here's a sneak peek at some of the items. Had no idea the Machinery dress came in tie dye, so was stoked to get it, and on sale at that. This is of course a post baby dress. And the red one is so vibrant I couldn't resist it. If it arrives in time I'm going to wear it to my baby shower, if not then I will wear it to our office Christmas party.

Rumi x RVCA Machinery Dress- karmaloop.com

The Debbie Sweater- karmaloop.com

red chiffon dress- ebay

What have YOU purchased lately?

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket