November 9, 2010

A Black and Grey Landscape

Foley + Corinna $240.00

Donna Karan Collection $1,995.00

Givenchy

Alexander Wang $245.00

Topshop $100.00

Some pieces I'm admiring as of late. The black and gold fur bag is amazing, as is the perfectly oversize ribbed sweater. Not normally a huge fan of gladiator sandals, but covered in gold studs such as these, I couldn't resist them if I tried. A poncho of sweatshirt material with a leather pocket? Could only come from A. Wang, genius that he is. And the velvet jumpsuit is the perfect combination of casual, sophisticated and sexy. The only thing not agreeable to my taste are the prices. Well a woman can dream, can't she?

On a different note, a hectic weekend has just concluded, which consisted of shopping with my sister (got some stuff from H&M, including a sweater that is somewhat similar to the Donna Karan one above, although at a huge fraction of the price), my baby shower, and worst of all, taking Lucy to the hospital. If you've read previous posts, then you'll know I recently lost a puppy to the Parvo virus. Well, on the day of my baby shower, we ended up taking my other puppy Lucy to the vet hospital with the same virus. We had to leave her there overnight, but luckily she is out now and much better, and hopefully is on to a full recovery. As for my baby shower, tiring as it was, it was also absolutely adorable- my mother in law outdid herself. As I had to take most of the photos, I didn't really get a good picture of the red dress I wore, but I loved how vibrant it was. I will likely wear it again at Christmas. That's all I can think of for now. I'm off to whoop Mike's butt at old school Tetris, our current activity du jour. Cheers!




SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket