October 28, 2010

Take Me Down to Chinatown





Well, I am officially at eight months pregnant. For those of you who've said I don't look pregnant, believe me, it's there, I just happen to be good at camouflaging it (notice how I hardly shoot sideways?). Not that I'm not ecstatic to be having a baby (been trying to have a girl for five years now), just self conscious about gaining weight. Pure vanity, I know. It really sunk in that I've gained weight when I tried to put on sweatpants the other night and they wouldn't fit past my ass....c'mon sweatpants, really? They stretch and I still couldn't get them on! Therefore I had an excuse to buy a couple new items that should be on their way soon...like in a month (holiday shipping delays have started, ugh).

But it's finally colder out, which means I get to pull out my winter clothes I've been saving to wear, including this cute little Asian jacket I got at Goodwill. I swear, that place is my home away from home. And yes, I know I shouldn't be wearing such high heels this late in the game, but luckily I have been fortunate not to fall flat on my face, so I figured I'd push my luck.

For my US readers, don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends tomorrow at midnight! Sorry to my international readers, but they'll be more giveaways in the future, so don't fret :)

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket