October 15, 2010

Velvet Jungle




It's Friday and payday, so you know what that means.....shopping! Actually it means paying bills. Not as much fun as shopping, I have to say. I sometimes long for the days of adolescence and not having to worry about bills and responsibility....but until I finish my time machine, I suppose I'll have to deal with adulthood.

I decided to wear this thrifted velvet shirt/cardigan. I love the feel of the material and the comfortableness of it. However, I started sweating five minutes after being outside, so I had to forgo wearing it for another day. If the damn weatherman could predict the weather accurately I wouldn't be having these problems.

And last, but not least, the baby's bedding is arriving today; so stoked to put all the elements together and see how her bedroom will look. I guess there's an upside to being an adult after all.

Happy Friday to all, have a great weekend!

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket