April 29, 2010

Let The Sun Shine In

I am very fortunate to have an abundance of vegetation growing in my yard. There is a lovely Japanese maple growing quite large in one corner, then there is an orange and a lemon tree giving off light, citrus smells in another. There is also a faint smell of lilacs in the air. It's the perfect time to sit on my swinging bench and curl up with a book.






On another note, the contest is supposed to end on Sunday, but I am considering extending it for those who have expressed that they are still needing more time. I'd appreciate it if anyone who is planning on entering please let me know that you are still 100% going to enter, otherwise if no one is planning on it still, then I will simply end it as scheduled.







Follow beneaththeglass on TwitterFollow beneath the glass