April 12, 2010

ANTM

Monday again. Just arrived home late last night after a long, relaxing weekend where I accomplished absolutely nothing but spent my time watching cooking shows and visiting my twin sister and my adorable nephew. Went to the Asian Market as well, since I don't have one locally, and was able to stock up on some ingredients, so I guess I accomplished one task. Hope everyone else's weekend was equally enjoyable. But now onto a new week and new obstacles to face....

Oh, and I've missed the last several seasons of America's Next Top Model. For those of you who do watch, here are some of the latest photos of the most recent photo shoot. Which look do you like the best? Personally, I'm leaning towards the last one.











Follow beneaththeglass on Twitter
Follow beneath the glass