September 27, 2011

1970


Vest- Ross; Top- thrifted; Pants/Bag- Vintage; Boots- Jeffrey Campbell; Sunglasses- Target; Jewelry- Random



This shoot just happened to come together perfectly, with the setting sun, the field and my boho-esque outfit. Love these leopard pants, although they're slightly too big. And since I missed out on the Missoni for Target hoopla, fate decided to give me a second chance by bringing this lookalike vest to my attention at Ross- which happened to be only $8- a far cry from the $39.99 starting price of said Missoni line. Way behind on everything, so gotta keep this post short. But check back later for my first nail art tutorial!

In true hippie fashion, I leave you with peace, love and all that other mushy stuff.


RSS | Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Lookbook.nu | Chictopia