May 13, 2010

FIN



Well, tomorrow's my last day of work. As excited as I am, I can't help but feel a little down about leaving. I met a lot of great people there whom I will miss seeing on a daily basis and found out that I had talent I wasn't aware of. However, I am excited that summer is coming, and with it will come a major overhaul of my house in preparation for the new family member.




Finally wore these olive green eyelet shorts I got at Forever 21 as a sample piece. They are so comfy and cute, but sadly I can only wear them a little while longer, as my waist expands, haha. And after seeing this picture and the last couple posts, I realize I need to invest in some new flat shoes, as these black flats are worn down. I miss my heels! Maybe now that I won't be on my feet 8 hours a day I can wear them sparingly.




And as for those of you wondering about the contest, I had extended it as a convenience for those who needed more time. But unfortunately, those people have either forgotten or lost interest. I have three entries so far I will post soon. I see now I had picked a bad time to hold the contest, seeing how everyone told me they had finals to cram for. Next time I will have to pay attention to the timing. But oh well, lesson learned.



Follow beneaththeglass on TwitterFollow beneath the glass