December 13, 2010

Holiday Dressing

With only 9 days or less left of my pregnancy, I am so miserable and grouchy that I don't even want to be around me. My days are literally spent sleeping and waiting, accomplishing nothing and just waiting to go back to sleep again. The word "sleep" being used loosely here. The false labor pains keep getting my hopes up and I'm continually keeping my swollen, sausage sized fingers crossed that she'll come any moment. Like, as I'm typing this.

Because of this waiting game, I have found little motivation to get dressed, other than in anything that stretches. So for the time being, I've posted some fun holiday looks that I would love to be able to sport once the little one arrives. That is, if I suddenly get rich as well. My goal is to be able to get dolled up for New Year's Eve and not look like I'm still pregnant...which hopefully I won't be.

By the way, Polyvore is my newfound (well, re-found) obsession. It's kept me occupied today, which is good for everyone else :)
Paint the Town Red

Shining Hour

Romantic Splendor

Subtle Sparkle