May 30, 2011

Cobalt

Jacket- Forever 21; Sweater- Cheap Monday; Skirt- American Apparel; Boots- Sam Edelman, Hat- Target; Tights- Asos; Rings- assorted

Ever since I saw this skirt from American Apparel in this cobalt blue color, I knew I had to have it. I ended up having to wait for awhile because it sold out, but I finally got it. Then what happened? I put it in my closet and forgot about it until now. I tend to go on sprees of buying items, only to have them accumulate unworn in my closet. Anyone else do that?

This outfit is a compilation of some of my favorite pieces- this sweater I have worn literally to shreds, but it has the comfiest, floppiest, I -don't-give-a-damn feel to it. This hat I bought at Target is perfect with everything, the studded jacket is a must since I love studs, and these boots are one of my favorite pairs of shoes. What are some of your favorite pieces to wear?

Somehow I managed to get a pinched nerve in my lower back. I swear, every time I blink something new has happened to me. My body is falling apart.They just don't make them like they used to, haha.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket