September 24, 2010

Street Vibrations



On my way out the door, headed to Reno Street Vibrations. For those who don't know what that is, it's a massive biker event where thousands of people (bikers or not) meet in Reno, Nevada to show off their bikes and gamble. There's music, vendors, bikes (of course) and just a loud, fun atmosphere. Does it seem weird me being into motorcycles? Well, me and Mike actually own our own motorcycle business....that's right, I'm a biker chick, haha. We are meeting another motorcycle company up there who is actually distributing our own line of custom parts we manufacture. Pretty neat. I'll be playing shop photographer. And with any luck, maybe I'll win some money on the slot machines. But don't hold your breath, gambling is not exactly my forte. However, stranger things have happened. Hope everyone has an equally interesting weekend as well!

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket