For those who are curious to know more about me, or simply those who are bored with nothing better to do, I've come up with a random list of facts about yours truly. Feel free to contact me with any musings you may have.
1. I am an identical twin. Yup, check out my sister Liana at Beauty Bag 411.
2. I was born in South Korea, but was adopted and grew up in the US. I finally met my biological mother (and older sister I wasn't aware of) in August of 2009. Total Oprah moment at the airport.
3. Favorite food(s): this is a tough one. I swear I could live on spaghetti (or any pasta really), salad, cold shrimp with ketchup, Korean food, gummy bears, and garlic. I have an obsession with garlic, and it usually makes its way into everything I cook. You don't wanna stand too close to me. I'm not at all picky about food, and will eat just about everything.
4. My favorite tv shows are Friends, The Office, Family Guy, and Everybody Loves Raymond. I watch these shows repeatedly on dvd. In fact, I play them while I go to sleep at night.
5. I love reading more than anything and I go through books like nobody's business. I'll read just about everything, but have yet to get interested in romance novels.
6. As much as I love clothing, fashion, etc., I'm really more of a guy's girl and than a girly girl.
7. I'm a huge dork. That's pretty much all there is to it.
8. I'm a sometimes artist who doesn't practice like I should. Art is probably the one thing I do the best, and I need to develop it more. I guess I would literally be a "starving artist" if I chose that as my profession.
9. Although you wouldn't know by looking at me, I'm 27 years old. Not 18 like most people think.
10. I'm only 5' tall. I like to think of myself as "vertically challenged" or "fun size", rather than "short".
My tummy's saying "feed me" so that's all the nonsense I can think of for now.